Wednesday 25 March 2009

What to do with Myself

I decided to take a random day's annual leave so I'm off today. After getting up super early to take Derek to work, I had a doctor's appointment to go to. Sparing you all the biology lesson, I'd been having some weird tingling and numbness in my leg so I thought it best if I got it checked out. Bottom line (no pun intended) is that I have a trapped sciatic nerve; the big nerve that runs from the lower back right down to the toes. I'm not in any pain but it's weird losing some sensation in your thigh, you know? Anyway it's easily fixed by light exercise. Hmmm, just gotta find the motivation for doing that! *lol*

On a lighter note, I got a new mobile phone! It's a Nokia E71 (looks a lot like a blackberry) and I love it! LOVE IT! It's so sexy and professional looking. =D I feel like such a newbie though 'cos I can hardly use it! I've had Sony Ericssons for the past four years so even getting used to the new interface is like learning a new language. But hey, I'm sure I'll pick it up soon enough.

Ok so like I said I'm off today. I have the car so the world is my oyster. What to do? Where to go? I think I'll start by going to Morrisons for some ingredients so I can bake this afternoon. =) After that, who knows...

0 comments:

Post a Comment